At T-Rise Ranch we understand the excitement and the numerous decisions that come with planning your special day. Choosing the right venue is usually the first step in the planning process. To ensure your day is nothing short of perfection, here are the top 12 questions, you should be asking your wedding venue before making that all-important booking:
1. Availability and Capacity: Is the venue available on my preferred date? Does it accommodate my anticipated guest count comfortably? If this is not readily available on a venue’s website, usually a quick phone call or text can help get this question answered.
2. Pricing and Packages: What is included in the venue rental fee? Are there any additional costs or hidden fees I should be aware of? This is also a great time to ask if there are any additional discounts for off-season booking or military discounts.
3. Vendor Restrictions: Are there preferred vendors I must use, or can I bring in my own? Are there any restrictions on outside vendors?
4. Cancelation and Rescheduling Policy: Are there any cancelation or rescheduling fees?
5. Alcohol Policy: What are the options for serving alcohol? Is there a corkage fee if we bring our own beverages?
6. Setup and Cleanup: Will the venue handle setup and cleanup, or is it our responsibility? Are there any restrictions on décor or setup?
7. Parking: What parking facilities are available for guests? Are there attendants who will be directing guests?
8. Backup Plan for Weather: Does the venue have an indoor option or a backup plan in case of inclement weather for outdoor ceremonies?
9. Sound and Lighting: What sound and lighting equipment does the venue provide? Are there any restrictions on live music or DJs?
10. Timeline and Access: What is the timeline for setup and breakdown? Can we access the venue for rehearsals or pre-wedding preparations? A good venue should have several options for you to choose from.
11. Insurance and Permits: Does the venue require liability insurance or permits for certain activities, such as serving alcohol or fireworks?
12. Accommodations and Amenities: Are there on-site accommodations for the bridal party or guests? What additional amenities does the venue offer?
By asking these crucial questions, you'll gain clarity and confidence in your decision; ensuring that your wedding day is everything you've ever dreamed of and more.
Let the journey to your happily ever after begin with the perfect venue choice!
Give T-Rise Ranch a call or text at 918-240-9438 and let’s schedule a tour to view our beautiful venue and discuss how we can help you plan your most special day!!
Photo Credits: Complete Weddings and Events Tulsa